Welcome to the official site of Volgograd State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering (VSUACE)
Volgograd State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering (VSUACE) was founded in December, 1951.
- Stalingrad Institute of Engineers of Municipal Economy;
- Volgograd Institute of Engineers of Municipal Economy;
- Volgograd Civil Engineering Institute;
- Volgograd State Academy of Architecture and Civil Engineering.
On December 29, 2003 it was awarded the status of University by Order #4842.
At present, the VSUACE includes:
- Faculty of Architecture,
- Faculty of Civil Engineering,
- Faculty of Engineering Systems and Technosphere Safety,
- Faculty of Highway Engineering and Transport Constructions,
- Faculty of Economics and Law,
- Faculty of Fundamental Education,
- Institute of Distance Education,
and 2 Affiliates:
- Volzhsky Institute of Civil Engineering and Technologies (VISTeh);
- Sebryakovsky Affiliate of VSUACE
as well as a representative office in the city of Astrakhan.
All the units of the University function in accordance with the Statute of VSUACE and with the Regulations approved by the Scientific Council of the University.